11.28.2011

The misadventures of one loved Hunter!

Not only does this little guy make my life complete, he also loves to keep me busy. While coming home to ripped carpets, eaten stairs, torn couch cushions and knocked over plants is not exactly something I look forward to, it's the sweet things like always having someone excited to see you and making their day and finding a warm spot where they must have been lying for hours waiting for you that makes you love them fiercely. This little guy was the last one left out of his litter, not wanted by anyone, but he's the first one we would have picked. Looking back on that day, it was only the beginning of our adventures with Hunter. He's my chocolate Hunter, my Schokoladen Jaeger, as sweet on the inside as he is on the outside!


Then: his first night home in his big ol' crate.. 


Now: Handsome, curious and so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment