12.22.2011

Cheese.

There is a place near my house, tucked into a little side street that has quite the following. Every time I have paid it a visit, I spent more time there than I anticipated and more money as well...but it is entirely worth it!
This place is the Cheese Boutique. Not only does its atmosphere always beckon you inside, with fresh brewed tea being served in tiny glass teacups, lemonades of all kinds, as many cheese and meat samples as you can stand and displays full of cakes, tarts and pasteries, this place is sometimes more than I can handle at once.


The sweet owner and his sons run the show and somehow remember every face that ever passed through their door.



With its cheese aging room, upper level dedicated to every type of pot, pan or utensil you could imagine and wall to wall and floor to ceiling foods, this place has become one of my favourites. They may get to know me by first name.

No comments:

Post a Comment